The most notable feature of the Kings Engineering Fabrication Shop is its versatility.
The fabrication team combines years of extensive experience with the enthusiasm and innovation of youth to deliver a broad spectrum of effective engineering solutions and finished products.
Whether you need a simple weld repair or a complex design and manufacture to meet Australian Standards - we have the capability. Here are a couple of examples.
Welding & Quality
Welding to AS NZS 1554 (parts 1, 4 & 6), AS NZS 3992 and ASME with full WPS and Qualification traceability available. Additional procedures can be developed to meet customer requirements. Full material traceability, weld mapping and MDR’s available if required.
Some of the Work We Do
- Structural Fabrication
- Pipework Fabrication & Welding
- Plate Fabrication & Welding
- Stainless Steel Fabrication & Welding
- Certification & Manufacture of Stands
- QDS attachments manufacture & repair
- Chassis Rebuilds / Repairs
- Bucket Repairs
- Conveyors, trestles, head & tail assembly fabrication
- Truck Body Rebuilds
- Wear Linings
- Mining Equipment Reclamation
- Weld Repairs
Facilities & Equipment
- Fully equipped 844m2 Fabrication Shop Rutherford
- Fully equipped 840m2 Fabrication Shop Lithgow
- Multiple cranes up to 30T
- Extensive Lay-down & hard stand area
- Integrated part of multi-discipline workshop complex
Heavy Equipment Reclamation
- Mechanical Fitting
- Diesel RSF
- Electrical RSF
- Engineering & Design
- Spare Parts & Service Exchange
- On Site Service
- 24/7 Support
In accordance with our ISO 9001 certified Management System, all jobs, whether large or small are allocated a dedicated Project Manager /Job Coordinator. This ensures that all requirements are understood up front and the job is allocated appropriate resources so that it comes in on-time, on-budget and to the specification.